We've written some very popular posts on our blog about how best to do quality customer support with Intercom. We've hand-picked these to get you started:
- Talking tech with non-tech people. Explaining complex software to customers who may not have a technical background certainly has its challenges. Frustration for both parties is just one misinterpreted comment away. That's why it's really important to get it right every time.
- How Hubstaff got 119 new paying customers without growing traffic. For companies offering a free trial of their software the quality of support provided to potential customers during that period can make or break the relationship.
- One word change reduced iron.io's churn by 33%. Have you ever had a delightful experience filing a support "ticket"? If you're like most people, probably not.
- Proactive support increases customer satisfaction. Here's a story about how we at Intercom, used Intercom to delight our customers with proactive support.
- Storyful stays relevant, timely, and authentic with Intercom. When your business delivers time sensitive content to the busiest newsrooms on the planet, efficient communications and support are essential.
- PREACH – a framework for perfecting your customer support tone. Often in support, it’s not what you say but how you say it that makes all the difference, so getting your company’s tone just right is incredibly important.
NEW: Take the Customer Support course on Intercom Academy.
- Master the Inbox to deliver world class live chat support to your customers. If you’re new to Intercom, this course will make you an Inbox pro in no time. If you already use Intercom for support, enroll for some best practice tips to sharpen your live chat skills and learn.
Lastly, don't forget to check out our book on Customer Support written by our very own Customer Support team. You can get your copy here