If you need to share a conversation, or keep a record of it, you can easily download its transcript.
Just go to a conversation and click the options icon:
Then, click ‘Download conversation’:
The conversation transcript will now download as a .txt file.
Your users and leads can also download a conversation transcript while they chat to you in the Messenger:
Note: Conversation transcripts is only available on desktop in the Messenger.
What’s included in the transcript?
Your conversation transcript includes:
- All replies in the conversation
- The timestamps of every reply
- The date and time the conversation was created (in your workspace’s timezone)
- Operator’s replies
- The customer and teammate’s names
- The date and time the conversation was downloaded
What’s not included?
The file does not include:
- The different states of the conversations (snoozed, unsnoozed, closed)
- Seen/unseen notes
- Internal notes
- How and when the conversation was assigned
Images, attachment, GIFs, articles and apps will be labelled as text in the file, like [GIF] and [Article - article name], for example.
To gain a better understanding of your team’s support activity and performance, check out your Inbox reports.