We've put together this list of blog posts that are hand-picked to guide you in creating the perfect message schedule:
- Email 101: Opens, Clicks, Conversions. A badly-written email is about as effective as a love letter addressed “To whom it may concern." Don't waste your time writing them.
- How InVision used Intercom to Scale Authenticity.“Would I want to receive this in my inbox?"
- Increase message Engagement with A/B Testing. Nothing is ever perfect. There's always room for improvement. Make every message count.
- The Power of Behaviour Driven User Messaging. A poorly timed message is about as powerful as a badly timed punchline. Timing is of the essence.
- A Simple Improvement to Product Mails Sending an announcement mail without considering your audience is like writing a love letter and then addressing it “to whom it may concern“.
You should also check out these other articles for sending great messages:
If you're just getting started with messages, you might be interested in the series of message templates we put together over on our blog. They'll to help you get your messaging strategy off the ground. Check out the guide now.