With the Inbox product, your sales team can work together in a collaborative team inbox to manage and reply to leads at scale. Here’s how your team can work fast to avoid missing out on promising opportunities:
Automatically assign conversations
You can also enable 'round robin' on this inbox so that conversations are fairly distributed amongst available teammates.
Set Operator to automatically qualify your leads
You should configure our bot, Operator, to automatically qualify your leads, so you can spend more time focussing on having conversations with them. Just visit the ‘Contact and qualify' skill in your Operator settings, and choose the details your sales team needs to convert your leads into users. You can choose up to four pieces of data for Operator to collect.
Shorten your response time with saved replies
If you find your sales team answering the same questions again and again, for example questions about your pricing plan, you should create saved replies to speed up your response time. These help you manage common queries at scale.
To create a saved reply, just select the saved reply icon from below the reply area, then click ‘Create’, add your text and save it.
When you’re answering a common query, just type # to insert the saved reply you’d like.
Loop teammates into conversations
If a lead asks a tough question you don’t know the answer to, you don’t need to waste time figuring it out yourself. Instead, add a note to the conversation and loop in a teammate to collaborate behind the scenes.
Other ways to move faster in the inbox
To answer questions faster, you should also:
- Snooze conversations that are temporarily on hold, but still active. Then, when the snooze period ends (or if someone replies) the conversation will reopen, reminding you to follow up.
- As you chat to leads and gather additional information about them, add this information to your lead's customizable qualification profiles.
- Move fast with keyboard shortcuts.
- Download the ‘Intercom Conversations’ app for iOS and Android to quickly respond to leads on the go.
- Learn how to assess your visitors’ and leads’ needs when they get in touch. Then you can provide a quick, personal response.
- Master the inbox and learn to deliver world class support with Intercom Academy.
- Take the Intercom Academy Sales course and start qualifying leads like a pro.