It’s easy to see the impact that Custom Bots have on your business with the Custom Bots report. This report shows you:
- How many users and visitors engage with your Custom Bots
- The busiest times for your Custom Bots
- How many emails they have collected, leads created and disqualified, meetings booked, and more.
To access the report, go to Reports, then 'Operator reports', and select ‘Custom bots':
Choose the date range you’d like to view, and filter by all bots or one specific bot:
Measure the engagement of your Custom Bots
The Engagement summary shows you how often your Custom Bots have been sent, engaged with, and completed. The counts for each day are shown in blue, and compared side-by-side with the counts from the previous time period:
Note: If you want to compare days of the week with one another, it’s important to set the report’s dates to be divisible by 7 days when using a custom data range (e.g. Sep 20 - Oct 3.) If you select a period that’s not divisible by 7, such as 12 days, the days of each week won’t line up with each other correctly.
What do these metrics mean?
- ‘Sent’: The number of times your Custom Bots have been sent to visitors, leads or users. This includes both outbound and inbound custom bots.
- ‘Engaged’: The number of Custom Bots where an end user clicked on at least one reply button after seeing the bot message.
- ‘Completed’: The number of bots sent where the end user has reached the end of a bot path, or if a teammate joined the conversation.
See your emails, leads, meetings and conversations generated from Custom Bots
See the sum of emails collected when visitors are prompted by your Custom Bots.
Leads created in Salesforce:
The number of leads sent to Salesforce by follow up actions. Use this to measure how many leads your Custom Bots generate.
The number of leads automatically disqualified by custom bots, with “close conversation” follow up actions.
The number of Custom Bot conversations that have been assigned to a team or teammate via the “Assign to” follow up action.
Track the busiest periods for your Custom Bots
Use this report to see the busiest time for your Custom Bots, down to the hour and day of the week. The darker colours show the busiest hours, and the lighter colours show the quietest hours.
Hover over a section of the report to view it’s timestamp and number of conversations: