The Team performance report shows you how many conversations are assigned to each of your teams, how quickly they respond and how the individual members of the teams are performing.
At the team level, this report highlights:
- Conversations assigned by team — Number of unique conversations that were assigned to each team.
- First response time by team — The time taken to reply to the first incoming message in a conversation.
The report can be filtered by:
- Tag — Review a subset of conversations with certain tags.
- Continent — Select a single continent, or more than one.
- Country — Choose a single country, or more than one.
- Channel — Filter based on where conversations started. E.g. email, chat, or your mobile app.
- Started by — See only conversations started by your customers, or those in response to a bot/message.
- Team assigned — Show conversations currently assigned to a team or teams.
- Team participated — Show conversations participated in by a member of a team or teams (includes conversations not assigned to the team/s).
- Teammate — Show conversations where the action was performed by one or more teammate/s (E.g. conversations replied to, or closed by that teammate).
- Conversation data attributes — Show conversations with specific attributes that you define.
You can also choose to include or exclude time spent in the bot inbox:
Conversations assigned by team
The first chart in this report shows the number of unique conversations assigned to each team in the chosen time period.
- If a conversation was assigned to multiple teams within the time period, it will be counted once for each team.
- If the report is filtered by ‘Team Assigned’, you may still see other teams in this chart. The ‘Team Assigned’ filter is based on the team currently assigned, and this chart shows all teams who have been previously assigned the conversations.
First response time by team assigned
Next, you can dive deeper into how quickly each team responds to the conversations assigned to them. This chart is grouped by the team which was assigned the conversation at the time when the first reply was sent:
Tip: The default aggregation shown is median, but certain Intercom plans let you choose a different aggregation, and your choice will be saved for the next time you view the reports. You can choose from average, maximum, median or minimum. Learn more about flexible aggregations here.
The final chart in this report offers a breakdown by individual teammates. You’ll see:
- Conversations assigned — Number of unique conversations assigned to each teammate.
- Conversations participated in — Number of conversations where each teammate sent a reply.
- Replies sent — Total number of replies sent by each teammate.
- Conversations closed — Number of unique conversations closed by each teammate.
- Positive ratings — Percentage of conversations rated as 😀or 🤩, out of all conversations rated.
- Median response time — Median time each teammate took to reply to customers at any point during a conversation.
- Median first response time — Median time each teammate took to reply to the first incoming message in a conversation.
- Time to close — Median time each teammate takes to close a conversation.
- Notes — Total number of internal notes added to conversations by each teammate.
- Mentions — Total number of times each teammate was @mentioned in conversations.
Tip: You can download a CSV of this table for a more detailed analysis
Important: The data in this chart is based exclusively on teammates’ historical activity:
- The number of conversations assigned is the total assigned to the teammate in the date range, not the conversations currently assigned to each teammate.
- The number of conversations closed is the total number of conversations that were closed by each teammate, not the conversations which are currently closed and assigned to the teammate.