Yes, you can localize the default Help Center language with just a few clicks. Once you choose your language, the user interface of your Help Center will read in the language you set. This will change the language of your:
- Search prompt on your homepage.
- Article count, author and last modified date.
- Reactions prompt on your articles.
- ‘We run on Intercom’ logo and more.
You can also configure your Help Center to support multiple languages, the process is covered in this guide.
How to localize your Help Center language
Just go to your ‘Help Center’ settings and set your Help Center language there.
Here’s how your Help Center will look in French:
Here’s how it will look in Portuguese:
Here’s how it will look in Spanish:
- If you’d like to change the language of the Messenger, you need to do this separately in your ‘Messenger Settings’.