Answer Bot , our bot that instantly resolves common questions, sends a reply in a couple of scenarios:
- Answer Bot replies to new conversations initiated by users/leads. It won’t reply when a user or lead responds to an auto message, or interacts with a Custom Bot.
- Answer Bot responds in the Messenger on the web and in mobile apps. It won't reply in conversations started by email.
- Answer Bot currently does not send replies in conversations started from your Help Center.
- Answer Bot won't answer questions during conversations - it only answers the first question in a new conversation, before your team replies.
- Answer Bot currently only works for questions in English, but it is possible to create answers in a different language.
You can read more about Answer Bot here.