Now starting outbound conversations from the Inbox–which lets you resolve complex issues faster–has even more functionality. Now you can:
- Set whether a macro should be available when your team composes replies, new conversations, or notes to ensure they only see macros that are relevant.
- Apply tags via a macro when starting conversations.
- Choose whether or not CSAT surveys should be sent at the end of outbound conversations.
- Enable inline attachments for files uploaded in outbound conversations.
- Move to the Inbox when sending a message from Contacts so you can use the more advanced composer.
- Send outbound conversations via an API and choose whether new conversations should appear in the Inbox (coming soon).
To learn more, visit our help center.