After a customer engages with your team, Intercom sends an email notification that includes the content of the conversation if they don’t see the message within two minutes. Now, you can choose to remove the content from the emails, and direct customers to continue the conversation in the Messenger. This delivers a better customer experience while protecting privacy.
To learn more, visit the help center.
1. Round robin lead assignment matches meeting assignment: both conversations and meetings will be assigned to the same person.
2. Book more meetings by sending calendar apps in Chats & Posts: now automatically send calendar availability via our Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook apps through Chats, Posts, bots, or manually via Inbox.
3. Reduce confusion by showing local timezone in meeting confirmations: website visitors or customers will now see their local timezone in any meeting schedulers or confirmations, even if you’re based somewhere else ⏱
4. Time slots only show future dates: Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook apps will only show future slots.
To learn more, check out this article.
Want to know your team’s average response time? Or see what’s the max length for closing a conversation? Starting today, you can easily answer those questions with our new flexible aggregations.
Across the Response Time, First Response Time and Time to Close charts you can now slice your conversation data in more ways so that it meets your exact reporting needs. Simply click on the Edit icon to change the default aggregation from the median to average, min or max.
To learn more about flexible aggregations and their availability, read our help article.
Meet Resolution Bot — an upgrade to Answer Bot that's so big we gave it a new name.
Now you can:
1. Speed up self-service with Auto-suggest answers by surfacing relevant answers based on what customers are typing– before they even hit the enter key!
2. Resolution Bot now has multilingual capabilities, providing answers in Spanish, French, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, and German- and can automatically detect which language is being used based on your customer’s browser settings.
3. Launched in Q3, answer targeting lets you decide who your chatbot engages with for each individual answer, and customize the answers it delivers based on targeting criteria you select like customer spend, contract type, and more.
4. Add Resolution Bot to the end of your Custom Bot paths to answer your most common questions automatically when they arise in other conversations.
5. This update will also introduce a separate bot inbox for your Resolution Bot and Custom Bot conversations, so you can focus on the conversations that need human attention.
6. You can also choose to exclude Bot inbox time from SLAs so they only start counting down after a conversation leaves that inbox
7. Resolution Bot gives clearer views into performance, so you know exactly how your bot is performing. You'll know what answers need to be optimized, as Resolution Bot will flag your underperforming answers. You'll also be able to see the exact impact bots are having on your conversation metrics by filtering reporting to include bot interactions
8. Create answers from existing conversations- Now you can take the answers you wrote in live chats and save them as Resolution Bot answers. That way you never have to answer the same question twice.
Saved replies are a powerful tool for shortening response times, all while keeping a support team's interactions consistent. But as your team and customer base grows, the number of saved replies can become unwieldy.
To help you empower your team to provide fast, consistent support, we’ve made it easier to manage, create and use saved replies.
To learn more about saved replies, read this help article.