In your Intercom Messenger settings you can create a whitelist of specific domains that the Intercom Messenger can be seen on. Once you set this up, the Intercom Messenger will only appear on these domains (it won’t appear in unintended locations).
- If you leave this blank, the Intercom Messenger can be added to any domain.
- You can list multiple domains, separated by commas.
- Wildcard subdomains are not currently supported.
- Subdomains must be added individually.
- Ensure you add the full domain name (i.e. 'www.intercom.com', not 'intercom.com').
Important: We don't support whitelisting localhost, but you can add '0.0.0.0' and/or '127.0.0.1' and the Messenger will work on these domains.