If you need to take a closer look at your team's conversation data, you can easily export it as a CSV file.
Note: Conversation data is available for the last 2 years.
Just go to Reports, then 'Inbox reports', and click the 'Export' option in the menu:
Then, choose the data range you'd like to export, and click 'Export CSV':
Your export will now be emailed to you as a CSV file.
Note: During peak times, depending on how much data you export, it may take up to an hour to send your data.
Here are the data points you'll receive:
- Assigned to (ID) - The ID of the teammate who the conversation was most recently assigned to.
- Assigned to (name) - The name of the teammate who the conversation was most recently assigned to.
- Channel - If the user/lead was replying on desktop, mobile app or via social or email.
- Closed - How many times the conversation was closed.
- Closed by (ID) - The ID of the teammate who most recently closed the conversation.
- Closed by (name) - The name of the teammate who most recently closed the conversation.
- Company ID - The IDs for any company the lead or user is a member of in Intercom.
- Company name
- Company tags - The tags added to the company the lead/user is a member of.
- Conversation ID
- Conversation status - If the conversation is open, snoozed or closed.
- Conversation tags - Which tags were assigned to the conversation
- Conversation rating - The rating a user/lead gave a conversation.
- Conversation rating requested - If a conversation rating was requested.
- Conversation rating remark - The comment a customer left with their rating.
- Created at - When the conversation was created.
- Email address - The lead/user's email address.
- Inbound / Outbound - If the conversation was started by an auto message (outbound), or if the user started the conversation (inbound).
- Name - The name of the user/lead (if you have it).
- Participated (ID) - The IDs of leads/users who participated in the conversation.
- Participated (Name) - The names of leads/users who participated in the conversation.
- Participated (email) - The emails of leads/users who participated in the conversation.
- People tags - The tags added to the lead/user involved in the conversation.
- Re-opened - How many times the conversation was re-opened.
- Source - If from an outbound message, whether it was a manual or auto message.
- Teammates participated - the names of all teammates who participated in the conversation at any time.
- Teammate replies - how many replies were sent to the lead/user.
- Time to first reply (in seconds) - the time it takes a teammate to reply to a user's first message.
- Time to last close (in seconds) - the time from when the conversation was created to the time it was last closed.
- User ID - the unique ID for the lead/user involved in the conversation.
You can learn more about your Inbox reports here.