Intercom shows you who is using your product or website and makes it easy to personally communicate with them through targeted content, behavior-driven email, in-app, and web messages.
What can I do with Intercom?
If you have a website or a web-based product, on desktop and/or mobile you can use Intercom to:
- See who your customers are and what they do: Track, filter, and segment every customer - For free. Powered by the Intercom platform.
- Capture and convert leads: Automatically get more leads from your website. Use bots to qualify, route and schedule meetings, and chat with your best leads in real time. Powered by our Inbox and Messages products.
- Onboard and engage users: Turn more signups into active, valuable customers with targeted email & in-app messages. Powered by our Messages product.
- Support and retain customers: Use email and messaging to get quicker responses, faster resolutions and more satisfied customers. Powered by our Inbox product.
- Provide self-service support: Create and share content to help people better understand your product and get answers faster. Powered by our Articles product.
All Intercom products come with the free Intercom Platform, which lets you see who your users and visitors are, and what they do in your app and on your site. And you can start having conversations with people.
Who uses Intercom?
- Sales teams who want to talk to logged out visitors on their website to answer their questions and help them become customers.
- Product teams looking for product feedback and insight into how users engage with their product.
- Marketing teams who want to send targeted messages to the right users at the right time based on their behavior.
- Support teams who need a smarter solution than email to provide better support to their customers.
- Customer success teams that want a simple CRM that provides live user data and direct, personalized communication.
What sets Intercom apart?
Unlike a mix of disconnected point solutions, Intercom brings everything you need to understand, communicate with, and support your visitors and customers in one simple, integrated platform that easy for everyone in your business to use.
Want to know more?
- Intercom for self-service support
- Intercom for customer engagement
- Intercom for customer intelligence & analytics
- Intercom's Conversations Inbox for customer support
- Intercom for Live chat on your website
- Intercom for email marketing campaigns
- Intercom for customer feedback
If you'd like to know more, chat to us in the Messenger :)