In addition to apps we’ve built ourselves, we’re proud to have an ever-growing community of partners building amazing apps that help you get even more from Intercom.
If you need support for a partner-built app, you can find a link to get help in their listing in the app store:
For anything else, please contact the partner who built it directly and they’ll be happy to help.
If you’re looking for something specific, you can explore one of our app collections in the top left-hand menu - these include:
- For marketing teams (HubSpot, Mailchimp, Zoom Webinars and more)
- For sales teams (Salesforce, Pipedrive, Google Calendar, Calendly, MadKudu and more)
- For support teams (Statuspage, GitHub, Jira Cloud, Aircall Now, Google Meet and more)
To find all apps that work in Messages, in your Inbox, with Operator, or in the Messenger, you can filter by 'Works with':
Or, you can search by category in the bottom left-hand menu - you’ll see categories like:
- Analytics (AddCharts, Blendo, Geckoboard and more)
- Customer feedback (apps by: Typeform, Coda, Wootric, AskNicely, Userfeed and more)
- Data and automation (apps by Segment, DataHero and more)
- Screen capture (Upscope, FullStory and more)
Build your own apps with an extendable Platform
If you’re interested in building an app, you can build quick workflow hacks just for your own team, or apps for other Intercom customers to use too.