If you don't want to install the Intercom Messenger just yet, you can sign up to Intercom through a Stripe integration. You’ll be able to create an Intercom account and sync user data to Intercom whenever someone makes a payment through Stripe. And we’ll continuously pull in user and live sales data like your users’ plan and account balance.
- First, enter your email address on the Intercom homepage and create your account.
2. Next, start your free trial.
Here's how your free trial works:
- You'll get a 14 day free trial of each product, which you can start at any time.
- After your free trial ends, Intercom's products start at $49/month.
- If you cancel in the first 14 days you won't be charged.
3. Go to 'Integrations', select 'Stripe' from the list and follow the super short instructions provided.
- Watch a demo: If you'd like to learn how to use Intercom from the people who built it, watch a prerecorded demo.
- Finish setting up: Once you’re logged in to your Intercom account, open the Intercom Setup Guide (lower left hand side of your screen) to finish setting up.